Sunday

2nd

This morning another Christmas market and meeting up with friends. The obligatory coffee and babycino, Ivy was actually singing "babycino, babycino!" as we were on our way, she must now expect it. Leaving the house = babycino. Is this a good thing?!

I always spot lots of things that I would love to recieve for Christmas, but nothing suitable for the people I am buying for. I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything for myself or Ivy anymore, as I've went a little crazy with buying warm clothes last month. But... I did buy her a few books. They weren't full price (4 for less than £10!) so that's ok I think...

Today's photo of our walk to meet another friend. Ivy is such an urban child, a walk along the river and she is getting excited about seeing cars! It was a beautiful day to be out, and not quite as cold as it has been recently.

.



And we saw lots of Father Christmases. Lots. Later on we saw them running. This time last year we saw lots and lots of Father Christmases on motorbikes.


No comments:

Post a Comment