Wednesday

Paintings.

My most recent paintings, in various stages of unfinish. I finally put them up in the studio today. Hopefully this will help me to reflected on what it is that I need to do to finish them. Also there was a big blank wall needing a bit of colour and cheer :)

studio today

Tomorrow evening I have a stall at a vintage fair selling my not at all vintage photo cards, and hopefully some prints of my paintings. My fingers are crossed. At some point I plan to set up an etsy shop, but I don't yet have a credit card. One day.

And a couple of self-portraits that resulted from me discovering that these uni computers have cameras in! Oooh technology!



I better get back to the studio I think. The internet keeps distracting me with inspirational photos of homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment