Wednesday

Lam and Monster paintings

Two paintings I am working on at the moment.

Really starting to get the hang of oil paints, but my tutor is urging me to start trying to use them like watercolours again. It's a challenge.

This boy is called Lam, and he was about 8 when I took his photo. He was really bright and picked up English quickly and easily. He was sweet and funny. The painting will enventually have three other kids in the background, another challenge.

Lam oil painting

I nicknamed this little one Monster, as he was a little terror. He was cheeky but still very much a baby. He wanted to play-fight with the big kids but being only 2 or 3 was a bit out of his depth. He loved to have his photo taken, demanding to see it everytime.

Monster oil painting

No comments:

Post a Comment