Thursday

Photographic print commission!

Today is a big day in my artistic journey.

Today I recieved my very first commission for a print of one of my photos!

This is very exciting and I hope it will be the start of something great.

This is the image he chose, from his criteria of either street art or New York cityscapes.

The owl and the pussycat

I'm collecting a 50% deposit later on this evening, and then tomorrow, hopefully, printing the photo A2 size. And he gets it for just £9!

This photo was taken in Melbourne, the second time I visited (July 2008). The first time I visited I took a photo of that exact wall when the Owl and the Pussycat mural was still totally visable. A year and a half later just the cat's head is poking out above all the new paint.

I think this will make a very interesting and unique poster.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment