Friday

Getting back into the swing of it

I am getting into painting again after a long summer holiday of simply forgetting to do what I love. I started with a simple double portrait of two orphan girls including Ahnan and now that I feel I am getting into the swing of it a bit more I have started to paint Football Boy and Baby Thinh again. This secend attempt at the painting is already quite different, for a start it's much smaller, but mainly the colours I am using are more varied and less realistic than last time. Unfortunately the paper is not very good quality and is already warping.

I have just 12 days left to do my summer work.

While I hate the idea of leaving all this behind again for another year it will be great to have my own studio space again, and this year I really must make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment