Tuesday

Outside

It has not been a usual July so far. Lots and lots of rain, and not enough sun. But I probably spend too much time on this blog complaining about the weather. So here is a celebration in photos of the time we have been able to spend outside. By the way, my standard of park-going-weather has changed from 'sunny/warm' to just 'not raining'. When it's not raining, quick, get outside!

Playing football in the park with Sophie...



On the big kid play equipment...


On the steam train with me, Emmelie and Jake...


She didn't hate it, but felt that it was very serious. She held tightly to her crayons the whole time. She wasn't a big fan of the dark, echo-y tunnel and wrapped her arms very tightly around my neck. She likes being able to point at cars.

At the farm with me and my Mum (aka Granny, or Nanny as Ivy says)...






Now Ivy is a bit older she appreciates the farm more, especially as she is really interested in animals at the moment. She likes being able to look down at the pygmy goats, did not like the big (they really are huge) goats looking down at her, and was somewhat intimidated by the pigs too.

Running around on the downs with Kwojo and Charlie...










When she runs, she crews her face up and scrunches her shoulders up high in excitement. Oh yeah, she runs now. I had that realisation as I was taking these photos. She runs?! Lots of running and catching and tickling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment